- Cleaning mummy was on call when Oliver made pretty patterns with white pepper on the sofa
- Cooking mummy was on lunch duty but took a break when it came to dinner.
- Coaching mummy had a quick catch up with what’s going on in the coaching world, called the college to make sure they had received her final assignment, then clocked off for the week.
- Childminding mummy did a lot of snotty-nose-wiping, entertaining, feeding, cuddling, disciplining and rescuing, whilst being subjected to continued attacks of audio-warfare (aka moaning, whinging, whining)
- Networking mummy was fairly active today, attending an event (mother & toddler group) in the morning and catching up with a good friend in the afternoon.
- PA mummy reorganised a cancelled dinner appointment and scheduled instead a dinner & movie for
- Dating mummy who is on a mission of rendezvous and seduction this evening 😉
It’s not always the most wacky or crazy thing. Sometimes it’s the simplest of ideas that are the most unorthodox.